Hey, how are you viewers, I think it has been a struggle for most of you, myself included, trying to Change the Default Gmail Account In Chrome And Gmail on our mobile phones and PCs in Chrome or Gmail. For those who have more than one Gmail account, probably for work and one for personal use. It is very easy to set your favorite Gmail account as default and receive notifications from it. That Gmail accounts anywhere and anytime without any stress.
Now, if you have more than one Gmail account and you want to make one default account either on your mobile phone or on your computer, then the steps. I have put below will help you to set and change the default Gmail account successfully in Chrome or Gmail.
Just follow me closely and you’ll get the whole picture and possibly help someone you know through the same situation in the future.
Change the default Gmail account in Chrome and Gmail on the PC
Well folks, if you want to know how to change the default Gmail account in Google Chrome or Gmail on your computer, it is very easy to access. This feature allows you to be able to set your default Gmail account as many times as you wish.
I’ve been through the stress and struggle of trying to set up a default Gmail account. This process myself and it works, it took me a while to figure it out, but in the end, I did.
Default Gmail Account In Chrome
- Search for “www.google.com” on Chrome browser.
- Click on the image icon, in the upper right corner of the Google page.
- Press the “Google Account” button and it will take you to a new tab.
- Click on the “Login” tab in the upper-right corner of the page.A new screen will appear.
- Click on your account name, with an arrow pointing down.
- Then click on “Use another account” and add the new Gmail account. Anytime, anywhere, this will be your default account.
For Gmail, it is very simple, what you do on google chrome from your computer will automatically sync with your Gmail account. So, as soon as you try to sign in to your Gmail, the new account you saved and automatically created, the account will be there by default on your Gmail.
How to change the default Gmail account in Chrome or Gmail on your mobile phone.
Setting up your default Gmail account in chrome or Gmail is just as simple as it is on PC, but a bit complicated. A computer is a lot easier because it has a large screen and all available options are accessible.
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile device.
- Search for “www.google.com” in a new tab.
- Make a click the account picture icon in the upper right corner of the google page.
- Click on “Manage Accounts” and this will take you to a different screen.
- Click on Add Account or the Add button next to Add Account and add the new Gmail account.
- Wait for your phone to finish verifying the information. Enter your account details in the appropriate areas and continue.
Once you’re done, the new account you’ve added will automatically become your new Gmail account at any time. You’re working with Gmail on your phone through Chrome. This is basically my simple method on how to set or change the default Gmail account on Chrome or Gmail on computer and phone.
Now, what you did on Google Chrome on your mobile phone may not in most cases mirror or sync with your Gmail account via the Gmail app or your mobile phone.
So to ensure that your new Gmail account is active on the Gmail app. You will need to access your Gmail app and add a new account to it. Some of the steps below will help you do this effectively.
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone.
- Click the menu button in the left corner of the screen.
- Swipe up to see the options below.
- Click Settings, then click Add Account to add the new Gmail account.
And See This One.
- This will take you to setting up the account in the settings of the Gmail app. Where you will set up the email, click on “Google” to add the new Gmail account.
- Wait for your phone to complete the information verification. As usual, then enter your new account details and continue.
If you haven’t created a new Google Account yet. Where you will enter your account details. There is an option below to create Google Account if you don’t have one.
In the end, set up and change the default Gmail account on Chrome. Gmail on PC and my PC is very easy, follow the steps. I provided below, and you will set multiple Gmail accounts